Register Today for FREE Drupal Training
FREE World-class training by the best Drupal instructors. Choose from 17 free day-long classes - sign up today!
Sign up today for Drupal Training at UC Berkeley https://2016.badcamp.net/training
Whether you are looking to level up your front end, back end, DevOps, project management or multilingual skills, we have classes for you.
All courses will be all-day (approximately 8am-5pm) with a break for lunch. Secure your seat today with a $20 fully-refundable deposit -- openings go quickly, and classes will fill up fast.
- Getting Started with Drupal - Thursday
- Drupal 8 Theming for Drupal 7 Themers - Friday
- Living Style Guides in Drupal 8 for Designers and Front-Enders - Thursday
- Object Oriented PHP - Thursday
- Supercharged SEO - Thursday
- Site Building and More - Thursday & Friday
- Drupal 8 Multilingual Websites- Friday
- Intro to Backdrop CMS - Friday
- Run a Successful UX & Design Discovery Workshop - Thursday
- Drupal Development Best Practices & Building Sites on Pantheon - Thursday
- Pantheon Master Course and Working Session - Friday
Where should I stay?
Almost all hotels in Berkeley are sold out! The Hotel Durant has extended our room block. Call (800) 238-7268 and ask for BADCamp 2016 rate or book online: https://goo.gl/cdQKHr (case sensitive)
Sign ups open for BADCamp Drupal Summits
Summits are back for 2016 with some past favorites and new offerings. These day-long single-track events bring together a wide variety of folks working with Drupal, sharing and collaborating along a unified theme.
Do you think BADCamp is awesome?
Would you have been willing to pay for your ticket? If so, then you can give back to the camp by purchasing an individual sponsorship at the level most comfortable for you. As our thanks, we will be handing out some awesome BADCamp swag.
We need your help!
BADCamp is 100% volunteer driven and we need your hands! We need stout hearts to volunteer and help set up, tear down, give directions and so much more! If you are local and can help us, please contact Anne at Anne@badcamp.net or sign up on our Volunteer Form.