We are looking for passionate mid to senior level developers who have 2+ years of experience developing LAMP (Drupal preferred) applications to join the FFW team. This person should be able to code custom modules according to coding standards and best practices. Developers should be able to test the quality and security of the code written. Candidates will often be required to handle complicated backend tasks such as migration, search customization, and web service programming. The position requires exceptional programming skills, problem solving abilities, and an eye for detail. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a web project from the development phase to the final product.
We’re looking for bright, motivated, talented individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success, and, in return, will receive tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development.
- A strong command of the English language
- A high degree of team work
- Commitment to excellence
- A passion for open source and Drupal
- Builds custom modules and libraries
- Builds secure, scalable backend solutions for our clients
- Writes database queries and logic
- Export and configuration of Features, Installation Profiles, and variables to support their code
- Investigates problems with community modules and patches as required
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
FFW was formerly Blink Reaction, Propeople, Bysted, Chainbizz & Geekpolis.
If you are qualified for this position and interested in joining the fastest growing digital agency in the world, forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.