inRESONANCE, Inc. is expanding again and seeks qualified candidates with a desire to work with independent schools and nonprofit organizations. We have an immediate opening for full-time Drupal Developer to work in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Work alongside other developers to extend our Drupal 7 Schoolyard product.
- Plan for Drupal 8
- Provide engineering support for our implementation team
- Take part in refining and supporting our maintenance processes and strategies for our core Drupal application as well as our client sites
- Maintaining, improving and following best practices for version control and automated implementation procedures
- Develop new Drupal modules and extend existing modules
- Monitor and apply security patches/fixes
- Integrate platform with other web services and API’s
- 3+ years of experience developing websites with the Drupal platform
- Expert knowledge of PHP
- Experience using and maintaining Git repositories
Additional Skills Desired but not Required
- Mobile application development
- Responsive design
- Pantheon hosting
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- inRESONANCE offers a variety of competitive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flex time and vacation plan.
inRESONANCE (iR), based in Northampton, MA, provides technology solutions, services and web development to schools and nonprofits. iR focuses on developing a long term strategic partnership with clients, providing strategic IT consulting in conjunction with solutions and training. iR provides complete FileMaker Pro-based databases with integrated web applications. The company has deep roots in education, with a combination of more than 40 years of experience in schools.
Interested candidates should make inquiries or forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about iR, go to http://www.inresonance.com