Technical Account Manager (FT)
Lingotek is a growing SaaS software and translation services company based in Lehi, Utah. Multilingual content translation and localization is a major challenge for enterprise organizations. Lingotek delivers powerful cloud-based solutions that enable companies to engage their global audience.
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support our expanding client base. This role will oversee implementation and support of the Lingotek solution to a wide range of clientele, including Global 2000 enterprises. Ideal candidates will have a mix of business acumen and technical ability, earn “trusted advisor” status with their clients and play a key role in expanding existing customer business.
Drupal (7 and 8) knowledge is required, including site builder and developer backgrounds. Experience with multilingual Drupal sites a huge plus.
Lingotek offers competitive compensation packages, convenient location in the Thanksgiving Point office complex just off of the FrontRunner line, relaxed and fun working conditions, a flexible and transparent culture, a stocked break room, free breakfast Fridays, company sponsored movies and other activities, and many other benefits.
- Project manage implementation of Lingotek’s suite of software utilities
- Troubleshoot installation, application, and database issues
- Onboard and train new users
- Support high-profile, time-sensitive translation projects
- Capture feature requirements and work with the product team to craft solutions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Participate in solution sales calls as needed
- Assist in account retainment and growth
Qualification | Experience:
- 2+ years providing technical support to enterprise customers
- 1+ years supporting enterprise customers as Account Manager or TAM
- Familiarity with content management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Oracle WebCenter, etc.
- Proven ability to quickly learn enterprise software
- Ability to problem solve and deliver creative business solutions for complex problems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills
- PMI certification a plus
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
Location: Lehi, UT
Experience: 3+ years
Functions: Technical Account Management
Industries: Computer Software
Please send to email@example.com.