Senior UI / Front-end Web Developer
New Target offers the opportunity to advance your career working with an experienced Drupal development team and our office is conveniently located close to the DC metro. Remote-work outside the DC metropolitan area is available.
- Support web design projects from concept through launch, incorporating the appropriate branding, and maintaining established standards and best web practices
- Develop innovative, highly usable interfaces; implement effective, graphical, and functional designs
- Assist in UI/UX decisions based on a strong understanding of W3C and usability standards and best practices, and reflect them in design as appropriate
- Analysis, development, deployment of client websites using standardized processes and development guidelines
- Deployment of COTS solutions and off-the-shelf CMS solutions, e.g. Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla
- Strong ability to solve problems and troubleshoot web applications and code
- Research and learn new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study
- Test web applications in multi-platform, cross-browser development
- Work with clients and team members to determine creative design options that best meet the project requirements and communications goals
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of content management systems Drupal and Wordpress, and their modules
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be creative, self-directed, motivated, and collaborative; must be comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in hands-on development
Education & Certifications:
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Remote positions available
- Located in Historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia
- @newtargetinc on Twitter
- @newtargetinc on Facebook
- Strong and steady company growth every year since 1999
- Fast-paced but flexible and positive atmosphere
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- CareFirst health insurance (HMO, PPO and HSA options)
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Diverse client base brings new work, new challenges to the team!