Agency and Community Training Manager
Pantheon powers the world's professional websites. Our multi-tenant, container-based cloud platform enables businesses to run mission-critical Drupal & WordPress websites. Developers, Marketers and IT can instantly scale in response to unplanned traffic spikes, without upgrading VMs or clusters. Large enterprises use Pantheon, including Intel, Cisco, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
We value teamwork, humor and hard work balanced with solid social time together. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities, and have real relationships with many of our most active customers and that's where you come in.
Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to join the company's Agency and Community team as a full-time member of the team. Web Agencies are Pantheon’s most important audience. Everything we do is passionate about making our Agency partners’ lives better, their work more productive and their clients more effective. As an Agency and Community Training Manager (ACTM) helping people use Pantheon is your passion.
- Develop, manage and own the creation of scalable and repeatable training programs for our agencies and clients.
- Regularly produce high quality, video training segments to align to Pantheon’s product release cycles and needs of our users.
- Work with the larger Agency and Community Success team to deliver our training.
- Actively recommend ways to make our outreach and training's even more effective and impactful and then help execute those improvements.
- Travel to Drupal and WordPress events regularly (e.g. monthly). Be proud of Pantheon and represent us well. Demo Pantheon at our booth. Deliver sessions at every event you can.
- Visit agencies in conjunction with other travel to help nurture them and their usage of Pantheon.
- Contribute content regularly via blog posts (e.g. monthly) and social media pushes (e.g. weekly).
- Work with the WordPress and Drupal communities to help improve the training delivered at community events.
- Help us serve our customers better by sharing pain points on Pantheon. Work with us to improve those things.
We expect that you will travel about 20% of your time.
Overall, you should be a clear communicator, a creative thinker, and empathetic. You're also someone who has:
- You have a knack for taking technical topics and making them understandable to all audiences.
- 3+ Years Experience professional experience building websites with Drupal or WordPress preferably with a web agency.
- Experience and success building scalable training programs in the past, especially those with online delivery.
- Experience presenting at technical conferences and/or to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort with PHP, caching, git and related tools and DevOps practices
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- You are confident and comfortable in a customer/client-facing role
- Can keep track of details, and is ok wrangling people to keep things on schedule
- Enjoys traveling and meeting new people
- Integrity and honesty, ability to be trusted and to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Highly inventive, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- You are very organized, exceptional attention-to-detail
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU….
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
Oh yeah...here are a few other things we offer as well:
* Industry competitive salary.
* Stock options.
* Vacation days and time off.
* Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision).
* Top-of-line equipment.
* Fun at Drupal community events.
* Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle.
* Dog-friendly office.
* Training stipend to attend industry conferences.
* Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided.
* This is a full-time position at our offices in San Francisco, CA or in Minneapolis, MN.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for the job here: https://pantheon.io/careers/apply?gh_jid=250981