Sr Drupal Developers - Back end at Chicago
We at Valuebound are looking for Sr. Drupal Developers/ Architect specialzing in back-end to work on project with one of large media & publishing house in the world.
- 4 to 8 years of experience as a back-end Drupal developer, having hands on experience in Drupal core API and custom module development.
- Good knowledge of common Drupal modules such as Views, Services, CTools, Panels etc. Experience of extending them through custom Drupal programming
- Good working knowledge of available Drupal hooks and APIs, Drush, Features
- Good experience with migrations (or having very good knowledge of how data migrations is handled Drupal)
- Proficiency in web technology e.g. PHP, jQuery, AJAX
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Good working knoledge of using git / svn
- Acquia Drupal Developer certification + Drupal 8 Programming experience will be added advantage
If interested, Please email your resume to career[at]valuebound.com
Valuebound specializes in building CMS platforms based on Drupal, data migration and performance improvement for media & publishing companies such as TIME Inc & Farm Journal Media with dedicated teams. As a regular contributor to the Drupal community, we ensure your enterprise content management meets the high standards stipulated by our community.