You should be writing tests to inspire confidence that everything is working as expected. If something breaks, you want to be sure that you’ll catch it and quickly understand what went wrong.
Here are some of the topics we'll cover,
- Start writing asynchronous tests with AVA
- Managing coverage reports with NYC/Istanbul
- Automating browser interaction testing with Nightmare.
- Automating your tests with Travis
- Writing unit tests for both a new and existing project
- Mocking and stubbing API's and functions.