Everything you wanted to know about CloudFlare
CloudFlare (https://cloudflare.com) is a free global CDN, DNS, DDoS protection & web security provider.
In this talk, we'll walk through how to connect CloudFlare to Drupal, and how to configure CloudFlare and Drupal to work together.
We'll look at:
- Using CloudFlare as a free CDN
- Using CLoudFlare to enable https support
- Using CloudFlare to enable HTTP/2
- We'll investigate CloudFlare's WAF (Web Application Firewall), and how this firewall can protect your Drupal site against zero-day vulnerabilties and give you precious extra time to apply security updates.
- We will also look at CloudFlare's denial-of-service protections and firewalls.
- Finally, we will take a look at the CloudFlare module (https://drupal.org/project/cloudflare)
About Patrick Hayes:
Patrick is a long time Drupal developer, having developed several highly used drupal modules. He is actively working on the CloudFlare module (https://drupal.org/project/cloudflare) to help make CloudFlare / Drupal integration easier.