The Business and Strategy track is aimed at attendees looking for actionable advice, ideas and challenges from business owners, executives, and project managers. Sessions are intended to be relevant not just to Drupal shops, but the digital experience business as a whole. Sessions in this track will be non-technical by nature.
We aim to generate ideas and inspiration for recruiting and hiring, company culture, sales and marketing, digital strategy, products and service offerings. Emphasis will given to relevant experience, story-driven narratives and ideas outside of the core Drupal ecosystem. Preference will also be given to individual sessions that provide in-depth lessons learned over panel-based sessions preaching general best practices.
- Recruiting and retaining talent
- Tools and best practices for teams - local and distributed
- Customer service, communication, and marketing
- Selling Drupal: Showcasing the value of investing in open source
- Beyond Drupal: offering products, strategy, services and integrated solutions
- Growing and scaling your business
- Choosing the right platform for a technology start-up
- The upgrade decision: when is the right time to move to Drupal 8?