DevOps culture is building agile relationships in organizations of all sizes allowing them to build web sites and applications faster and better than ever before. From automating processes to creating dashboards, we see DevOps practices becoming critical to operations ability to keep pace with the rapid velocity of modern development.
In the DevOps track, the Drupal community will share wide-ranging experiences, knowledge and skills that will bring your developers and operations together to work more efficiently & resiliently.
- Business value of DevOps for companies of any size
- Establishing DevOps Culture
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Docker best practices
- Docker infrastructure (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher, Swarm)
- Monitoring and Logging (ELK, Graylog, Sensu)
- DrupalCI use outside of drupal.org
- Chatops (Hubot, Stackstorm)