Good management is an integral component to successful projects, and this track aims to discuss and innovate on the practices, principles, and tools that make projects run better and faster. We hope this content will speak to project managers/directors, scrum masters and other “PM” profiles looking to fine-tune their skills and interact with, and encourage a more engaged community.
Join us to learn how to better estimate, lead, review, report on and strategically plan your projects and portfolios.
- Project estimation
- Project planning techniques: Sprint planning, resource allocation, Backlog management
- Scope, risk, and change management strategies
- Project management case studies
- Project and portfolio reporting tactics: “how to” with specific tools, charts, reports. (PMs like spreadsheets)
- Leadership and coordination approaches: working with remote teams, encouraging self-organization, encouraging cross-functionality.